Vacancy in a Top Brand in the Pharmaceutical Industry via Stresert
Posted on: 19 February, 2015
Deadline: 20 March, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our Client is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry in Otta, Ogun State. Due to the need to be proactively abreast of global best practices for health safety and environmental matters, is seeking the services of an Occupational Health Nurse (Company Nurse) who will carry out the deliverables below;
- The candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality first line medical care to staff in the company clinic.
- Coordinate the health and safety of workers in the factory.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
- Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, the company nurse interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests.
- While complying with laws and regulations, the company nurse investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers.
- Additional job duties can includes managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
- Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
- Applicants must possess RN & RM
- Must be between 25 - 32 years.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Nurse-OTTA’ as subject of mail. Only experienced and qualified Nurse will be shortlisted and invited for an interview. Closing date is 20th, March, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Avian TMVS at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Procurement Officer at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Limited
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer