Job in a Pharmaceutical Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 19 February, 2015
Deadline: 5 March, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a pharmaceutical organization based in Otta, Ogun State.
The Assistant HR/Admin Officer will lend a hand with all human resources’/Admin deliverables in the department.
- Assist in administering compensation, benefits and performance management systems, safety and recreation programs.
- Assist in providing current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Assist in analyzing and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Assist in Planning and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between line managers and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of low cadre staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Assist in preparing and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Any other administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE – SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven communication skills – including the ability to compose documents on classification, compensation and other HR programs for the organization.
- Proven skills and experience in the implementation of new programs.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and persuade others on sensitive and competing issues.
- Confidentially skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- OND in Business Administration or any other related social sciences is preferable.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in a well structured organization.
- Prior experience in HR/Admin management, employee relations, HR activities.
Method of Application
ONLY QUALIFIED OND APPLICANTS WITH STATED YEARS OF HR/ADMIN EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLEASE SEND CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘OND – HRADMIN’ as subject of mail. Only OND holders will be contacted.
Closing date is 5th March, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited