Possible and Affordable Solutions Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
As customer service personnel, you will be expected to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Resolves customer complaints via phone, email or other means as directed.
- Attend to walk in and phone in customers and resolve enquiries and or queries.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Close sales deals and follow through to delivery stage.
- Give customers feedback on requests and enquiries.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Attempts to persuade customer to reconsider order cancellation.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Meet sales weekly or monthly targets as stipulated.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Professional appearance
- Fast learner
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- 1-3 years experience in customer service.
go to method of application »
As operations manager, you will be expected to handle the following:
- Logistics Management: Ensure that machines and equipment used to produce products for clients is at an acceptable standard; Ensures goods meet acceptable standards and generates positive feedback from clients using TQM; Interacts with employees, prepares reports on the current conditions of logistics, and decide on the next course of action.
- Budget Management: Obtain requirements for logistics and coordinate with the finance department to obtain the necessary approval for the budget; Ensures quality equipment are procured within the budget.
- Operational Strategizing: Involved in chalking out the overall operational policy- involved in determining the types of operations needed to fulfill the company's quality policy; Formulate suggestions on how to make an optimum use of the resources of the company - like ERP & SCM.
- Support Services Management: Maximize the output of the various support services in the company, such as finance.
- Third Party Relations Management: Ensure standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired, e.g. outsourced delivery vans, outsourced marketers, e.t.c. Also, ensure that the necessary administrative and legal formalities are completed. Lastly, ensures third party properly executes the agreed terms and conditions as stated.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for proper handling of the logistics of the company, preparing budgets and inventories and overseeing the supervision of employees.
- He/She will also be responsible for implementation of smooth business measures, guidelines and strategies.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form
- Possess leadership and supervisory skills
- Possess interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Have good judgement and decision skills
- Be innovative
- Possess excellent project planning, change and time management capabilities
3-5 years experience years working experience in the business sector
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates that match our requirements will be contacted.
- Only candidates that are available immediately for resumption should send their applications.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale