Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients. We provide a one-stop solutions shop to challenges experienced by our clients including the following:
• Qualification: The ideal candidate will be graduated with a BSc in engineering that relates to industry at large and preferably to Petroleum industry activities (such as Mechanical Engineering, Ocean & Subsea Engineering); certified copy of diploma with grade shall be provided; his education will have been complemented by professional trainings during his past professional experience. Pending professional experience, candidate a Bachelors Degree (BSc) in Engineering will be also given consideration for the position.
• The candidate will have years of experience in the industry (although preferably with practice of Oil & Gas industry for offshore and subsea works) as project planner with responsibilities including procurement and fabrication experience; she/he will also have very good knowledge of PMBOK standard.
• Mobility: placement is primarily in Kongsberg, Norway with the potential for international trips.
• Language: English fluent.
• Good level of computer literacy
• Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices
• Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6)
• Needs to be conversant in project progress reporting and the use of excel spreadsheets
• Flexibility with a proactive attitude and willingness to get the SERVICE done, High general PC skills, Good communication skills, high reliance on self-sufficiency, motivation and planning, and enthusiasm.
• Previous experience within a project planning and knowledge of the subsea offshore industry.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.