VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
This position will build the capacity of national volunteers and local partners on project management skills such as project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation, learning and impact assessment. He/ she will support a group of volunteer team leaders/ project officers in acquiring project management skills through coaching, mentoring and facilitating experiential learning.
This position will also play a support role in stakeholder partnerships and development of new partners.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- You have a Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Development Management or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years specific work experience in training and capacity-building.
- You are Proactive, entrepreneurial and Good organizational skills.
- You have Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and able to form good relationships with public and private partners.
- You have a Strong interest in Technical/ Vocational Training
- You are very Fluent in English and a great team player.
- Previous experience in Africa is recommended, in particular in Nigeria/West Africa.
- Knowledge of Hausa language is desired
- Willingness to work in a difficult environment where basic amenities (electricity, internet etc) is a challenge .
- Experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.