Career Opportunity at Terragon Group
Posted on: 17 February, 2015
Deadline: 23 February, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
Terragon Group - Twinpine, our sister company is a mobile advertising network reaching millions of African consumers on mobile devices. We aggregate local and international mobile web pages on our platform to offer brands and advertisers a communication medium on the mobile internet. We create value for advertisers, publishers and developers by serving relevant, carefully- targeted adverts to mobile internet users using demographic targeting.
About the Role:
- The Twinpine Business Development team is responsible for the company's partnerships with both global and local publishers and application developers, and for the growth and quality of its mobile advertising network.
- The Business Development Manager - Traffic & Inventory will be responsible for developing relationships with large ad networks, Supply side platforms as well as individual publishers.
What You Will Do:
- Initiate structure and negotiate deep partnerships with publishers across verticals e.g News, Sports, Entertainment, etc.
- Understand the premium content ecosystem deeply; work with them to bring unique, differentiated monetization solutions into their user experience across mobile & tablet.
- Represent Twinpine/Terragon Group at industry events and gatherings, communicating our vision and providing thought leadership.
- Work with the core business, product, engineering and marketing teams to define, evolve and shape new offerings that deliver immense value to both publishers and advertisers
- Develop a strong point of view on monetization using RTB TAS network offerings.
- Work with Sales team to ensure ROI for advertisers and revenues for publishers
- Understanding of the premium and blind advertising marketplace, including: programmatic selling, brand and agency advertiser needs, audience based monetization, and third party data enrichment.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in online media or advertising and knowledge of online ad serving (Mobile advertising experience a strong plus).
- Experience in Analytics, Business Development and/or Publishing is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to convey complex concepts in models and presentations.
- Deep understanding of industry issues, a vision for growth and a passion to build Twinpine's position in the industry.
- Exceptional relationship management and communications.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Content Writers at Iconway Media Limited
- Graphic Designer at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales Manager at the Mobi Hunter
- Account Manager - Sales / Mobile Audio Advertising at AdVoice Nigeria
- Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Fresh Job Recruitment
- Language Internship - Editor Igbo Dictionary at bab.la
- General Manager at TMKG Consulting
- Office Assistant/Admin at MediaVision Limited