Urgent recruitment for the role of Marketing & Communications Manager (Female) for a client in the banking/financial sector in Ibadan, Oyo state.
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations with a minimum of 5+ years in professional B2B or B2C marketing and marketing communications experience and at least 3years in management position.
In addition, the candidate should have:
- Previous experience and good industry knowledge in financial services, FMCG or telecoms sector
- Demonstrated creativity to understand consumers, how they are influenced, how to trigger behavior change, how to drive purchase and how to drive engagement through actionable communications content and programs.
- Exceptional command of written and spoken English, and demonstrated proficiency in writing concise and compelling copy.
- Experience in advertising agencies, media planning, digital and social media agencies is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), analytical reporting (Google Analytics) and social media/blogging platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, etc.). Understanding of and experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools.
- Marketing communications, public relations, and social media industry knowledge and interest, as well as proven skills and initiative to stay current with the latest trends.
Method of Application
Interested and suitaby qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.