Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Monitor all Etisalat activities in Abuja and other Etisalat facilities in the Northern states and ensure compliance with Health and Safety standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist with the training of personnel on safety response techniques and general Health and Safety awareness (including fire drills etc.).
- Assist with the development and implementation of programs to increase personnel safety awareness, discipline etc.
- Participate in Health and Safety walk-throughs and inspections of Etisalat facilities in Abuja and other parts of the north and ensure compliance with laid down Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Escalate all unresolved health and safety concerns and issues to the Manager, Health and safety
- Compile and analyse accident and incident statistics, causes and corrective actions taken on a monthly basis.
- Conduct investigations into all incidents, and ensure implementation of approved actions.
- Review office safety procedures and provide advice on emergency preparedness and incident management.
- Stay abreast of industry Health and Safety updates and provide input into the update of Etisalat Health and Safety policy as required.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Health and Safety
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Health and safety
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click on search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.