Current Vacancy at Mercy Corps International Humanitarian Organisation
Posted on: 17 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Mercy Corps
Mercy Corps International Humanitarian Organisation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill a very strategic position within our Country Office inAbuja, Nigeria.
We are looking for motivated individuals, members of targeted community ready and willing to work in dynamic team.
The Human Resources & Admin Officer will provide oversight to the management of human resources for Mercy Corps programming in Nigeria; Assist in the achievement of MC program objectives with the facilitation of recruitment, remuneration and staff development issues in the Human Resource Development
- BA/S or equivalent in Business management, social sciences, human resources or other relevant field,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in human resource management, preferably within an Intemational NGO.
- Experience working in rural areas in Nigeria, particularly in target states of MercyCorps.
- Experience working in a multi-organizational team (intemational and national partners) is a plus.
- Strong written and oral oommunication skills in English required, including report development, writing and editing.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Certification in Human Resources a plus.
- Fluency in written and verbal English required. Hausa language skills desired.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirements to email@example.com
Applications submission deadline: February 27, 2015. All applications must include the position title (HR & Admin Officer) in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity organization and we encourage women to apply to these positions.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mercy CorpsSimilar Jobs
- Female Psychosocial Support Counsellor at Medecins Du Monde
- Pharmacists at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Food Security and Livelihood Assistant / Program Manager at Solidarites International (Re-Advertisement)
- Country Director at the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
- Job Opportunities at INTERSOS
- SiB - Knowledge Management and M&E Manager at Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM)
- TV Presenters at Youngstars Foundation
- Grants and Finance Officer at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)