Job Offer in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 17 February, 2015
Deadline: 3 March, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Pharmaceutical Company based in Lagos requires the services of Medical Representatives to fill in the vacant
positions in the organisation.
Reporting to the Business Development and Marketing Manager, the role is to manage, strengthen and retain relationships with major institutional existing customers and to develop new business and client relationships.
- Maximize the company's sales by scientific and ethical product promotion to attain sales targets.
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities in both urban and upcountry markets.
- Experience in managing and relationships with customers and planning key accounts business key opinion leaders (especially in Anti-Malaria industry)
- Implement product marketing strategies and deliver product messages in relation to customer interests and needs.
- Prepare reports and regularly presenting them to Senior Management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry, Health Sciences, Biomedical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, Marketing, Orthopaedic Medicine, Pharmacy or other relevant area.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- 4 - 6 years relevant field experience promoting pharmaceutical products.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural/ multidisciplinary environment.
- Should have high integrity.
- Hold a current driving license.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
Method of Application
Applications can be sent to email: email@example.com Deadline for application within two weeks of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Affairs Managers at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Pharmacist at Medplus
- Production Shift Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Accountant at Chemiron International Limited
- Graduate Career Opportunity at Pfizer
- Job Vacancies at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
- Finance Career Opportunity at Pfizer