Job Offer in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 17 February, 2015
Deadline: 3 March, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable Pharmaceutical Company based in Lagos requires the services of Medical Representatives to fill in the vacant
positions in the organisation.
Reporting to the Business Development and Marketing Manager, the role is to manage, strengthen and retain relationships with major institutional existing customers and to develop new business and client relationships.
- Maximize the company's sales by scientific and ethical product promotion to attain sales targets.
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities in both urban and upcountry markets.
- Experience in managing and relationships with customers and planning key accounts business key opinion leaders (especially in Anti-Malaria industry)
- Implement product marketing strategies and deliver product messages in relation to customer interests and needs.
- Prepare reports and regularly presenting them to Senior Management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry, Health Sciences, Biomedical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, Marketing, Orthopaedic Medicine, Pharmacy or other relevant area.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- 4 - 6 years relevant field experience promoting pharmaceutical products.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural/ multidisciplinary environment.
- Should have high integrity.
- Hold a current driving license.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
Method of Application
Applications can be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for application within two weeks of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited
- Quality Control Analyst at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Shalina Healthcare