You will be responsible for identification, development, implementation, and management of company-wide security strategy/ program covering physical security, member protection and travel security, workplace violence, crisis management and business continuity. The Corporate Security Manager willalso provide input to security strategies and programs to ensure safe and secure workplace.
You will be expected to:
• Build and manage all form of relationships e.g. with business units, intelligence officials, security vendors • Develop security education programs to establish security awareness • Manage investigations with Corporate Investigations Team • Ensure that all budgets are properly controlled and managed, to achieve best value for money • Maintain and apply the knowledge of security programs, policies and practices to resolve critical issues • Gather and analyze intelligence data related to crime trends that might impact on the business
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in multi-site management responsibilities. A relevant experience in a law enforcement agency or military position will be an added advantage
• Security professional with a proven experience with tracking and prosecuting fake product merchants
• Must be fluent in English(Speaking and Writing)
• Must demonstrate the knowledge of people/asset protection and crisis management programs and the application of risk management principles
Method of Application
To apply, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of e-mail.
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
MyJobMag.com is a fast growing job website in Nigeria.
We assist job seekers by providing latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry: