We are currently recruiting for the Nigerian market, a Truck Tire Specialist to be based in Nigeria (Lagos)
The role is open to experienced Tire professionals who would like to be a part of a Goodyear team working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology
- Direct and manage sales activities at key fleets.
- Demonstrate by personal example the ability to sell premium product by performance and not price through the use of proven tools such as Hermes process.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities, conduct regular tire count surveys, scrap pile analysis and fleet surveys.
- Through regular visits, develop and maintain good relationships with tire dealers, OE truck and trailer dealers and key personnel at fleets.
- Provide technical and product knowledge training and coaching support to other departments, distributor sales and service teams, fleet staff (drivers / workshop / finance / senior management), OE truck and trailer dealers sales and service teams.
- Establish and maintain a database of fleet profiles by area and application. Specify the correct tires for the application and wheel position.
- Be actively involved in assisting other departments (finance / logistics) in execution of objectives and resolution of problems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in tire industry (commercial tires)
- Strong hands on skills at fleet level
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Strong business development skills
- Fluent in English.