Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Real Estate Advisory and Construction company with presence in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes, they are seeking to recruit:
- Work within the retail company and liaise with customers to ensure sale goes through smoothly, which usually involves assisting the customer with the selection of products.
- Meet sales targets and maintain stock levels, plus involvement in the day to day running of the service and the maintenance of a high level of customer service
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items
- Advise customers by providing information on products
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Master's degree, little or no experience required
- Learn Retail
- Merchandise experience
- Male or Female
- 1-3 years of experience is essential.
Retail Salesperson Skills:
- Great Listening skills
- Customer Service
- Meeting set goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- High energy level
- General Math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
go to method of application »
- The Practice Administrator is responsible for managing all company administrative and process functions; operations, human resource, and communications.
- Provide advice to senior management on administration, human resource, and finance and communication matters.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, partners, clients and other organizations for the administration of company business.
- Prepare, update and drive relevant company policies, processes and procedures.
- Implementation of quality control.
- Responsible for dispersing information and supervising staff, which may include receptionists, and other staff employees.
- Responsible for training new hires, explaining compensation benefits and evaluating job performance.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service relations.
- Ensuring a proper filing system is in place and maintained at all times to aid easy accessibility.
- Ensuring the office is in excellent, admirable and welcoming conditions at all times.
- Maintaining the facilities and equipment including but not limited to the generators, computing products, rest room etc
- Ensure all company licenses, permits, insurance and others are in compliance.
- Oversee procurement of company and office materials.
- Help to organize and participate in internal and external meetings, workshops and other events; and ensure such meetings add value to the company
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new company personnel.
Educational Qualification and professional qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Administration or similar field.
- Experience in Real Estate will be of added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Maximum of 10 years of relevant work experience in operations, marketing communications, administration, business process.
Competencies and Skills Requirements:
- Strong and holistic understanding of business operations, inter relationships and dependencies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and feedback effectively. Also possess strong presentation skills.
- Creativity and problem solving skills and ability to take decisions based on accurate and timely information.
- Highest level of integrity coupled with the strong sense of urgency and result orientation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills.
- Relational; must be a bridge builder who will manage relationships across departments and functions towards corporate goals.
- Technology savvy and ability to deploy technology into business processes.
- Must be detail oriented
- Good personal brand and ability to project corporate brand.
- Should command the respect of the staff through leadership and example.
- Stay professionally detached and objective in dealings.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure; must be calm, resilient and tenacious.
- High sense of loyalty, integrity and commitment to firm.
- Mature, highly proactive, assertive and result driven.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward an updated version of their CV to the appropriate emails
Retail Executive >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Administrator >>> email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.