Jobs in a Logistics Company via Bryden Consulting Limited
Posted on: 13 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Bryden Consulting Limited
BRYDEN CONSULTING LIMITED is a forward thinking Management consulting firm. Our solutions/services help clients improve performance, measurable growth in return on investment, manage change effectively and deliver excellent business result. This includes business process re-engineering, training, recruitment and outsourcing, guidance for clients to accelerate business growth through innovation and the application of Innovation, develop HR software for International best practices.
- Preparing and planning execution of marketing project
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's staff to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Engaging in day to day marketing activities.
- Working strictly within timescales.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1st Degree in accounting is required…. (could also be in economics/ Banking and Finance)
- 3-5 years experience in productive marketing roles
- Strong and confident communicator
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- charming personality
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to initiate and close deals
go to method of application »
- Identify Sales leads
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Strategic planning
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Work with the team to develop proposals and rates that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3-5 years experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- Networking skills
- Management skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytic skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good business knowledge
- Negotiation skills
Method of Application
Send CV to email@example.com with the position and choice location as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bryden Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Van Sales Representatives at Flux Logistics Limited
- Freight & Forwarding Sales/Operations Officer at Prime Next Logistics Limited
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Limited
- Executive Assistant at Zippy Logistics
- Latest Vacancies at iSabiDelivery
- Internal Auditors at the GIG Group
- Branch Coordinator at Fastlane Express International Limited