Jobs in a Logistics Company via Bryden Consulting Limited
Posted on: 13 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Bryden Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
BRYDEN CONSULTING LIMITED is a forward thinking Management consulting firm. Our solutions/services help clients improve performance, measurable growth in return on investment, manage change effectively and deliver excellent business result. This includes business process re-engineering, training, recruitment and outsourcing, guidance for clients to accelerate business growth through innovation and the application of Innovation, develop HR software for International best practices.
- Preparing and planning execution of marketing project
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's staff to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Engaging in day to day marketing activities.
- Working strictly within timescales.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1st Degree in accounting is required…. (could also be in economics/ Banking and Finance)
- 3-5 years experience in productive marketing roles
- Strong and confident communicator
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- charming personality
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to initiate and close deals
go to method of application »
- Identify Sales leads
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Strategic planning
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Work with the team to develop proposals and rates that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3-5 years experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- Networking skills
- Management skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytic skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good business knowledge
- Negotiation skills
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and choice location as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bryden Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Procurement and Sourcing Analyst at Maersk Line
- Assistant Project Managers at a Global Shipping and Logistics Company - Fosad Consulting
- Professional Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Regional Account Manager at American AirSea Cargo
- Jobs at Parcel Line Logistics
- Information Technology Support Officer at Conote Services Limited
- Accounting Jobs at Josepdam Port Services (JPS)
- Warehouse Manager at The Afriglobal Group