If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network. Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financial institutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group. The Advans group has 2.600 employees throughout the world, and almost 320.000 clients.
The Branch Manager is responsible for assigning and directing all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operation. He/She manages staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- Direct all operational aspects including customer service, cash management, loan and deposit potfolio
- Ensure branch target are met
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through mentoring, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Graduate of any discipline
- At least minimum of 5 years in a microfinance bank and 3 years experience as a branch manager
- Proven knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership skills
- MCP certification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.