As a member of the After Market Services (AMS) team you will be responsible, after an initial training period, for the installation at customer facilities of the Husky portfolio of After Market Services Products (Machine Refurbishing, Upgrades, Encore, Pro-Act, Shotscope-NX). You will operate from home office with general administrative support from our regioal office. You will report to the Service Manager AMS, located in Luxembourg. This position is an entry position with opportunities to growth throughout the company.
- You will follow-up on customer acceptance of deliverable, and necessary maintenance of service tools.
- Part of your responsibilities will also be the installation, start-up and troubleshooting of all Husky Products.
- By traveling regularly to our customers, located within Nigeria and surroundings you will also help them optimize their operations with on-site training and follow-up visits.
- Travel frequency will be about 60%.
- Mechanical or electrical technician degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years’ work experience gained in a similar work environment
- Customer-focused attitude
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- You have a passion for excellence and you are highly motivated.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have experience in injection molding.
- Your initiative, your team spirit and project management abilities enable you to deal with multiple priorities in a timely and proactive manner.
- As we function in an international working environment, it is essential that you are fluent in English whereas additional language skills would be considered an asset.