Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 12 February, 2015
Deadline: 25 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is a recently established company, designed to provide integrated consulting and project management services to companies in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Industry, as well as other Power Utilities. It also has as its core objective, the design and delivery of a range of education and training programmes to meet the manpower requirements of the Power Industry.
It is now seeking for self managed candidate, with a high level of expertise and drive, as well as effective leadership skills to fill the position below:
- The appointee will have extensive senior management experience, together with the technical skills required for the repair and maintenance of Power Plants, and associated equipments, as well as a range of power utilities (Generators etc etc)
- Ideal candidates will have senior level contacts in the Power Industry as well as Corporates to facilitate the effective business development skills that will be required to source for power repairs and maintenance projects.
- He will also have high level technical and project management skills, required for ensuring the effective delivery of the services.
- Suitable candidates will be University or Polytechnic graduates of Power, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, who have not less than ten (10) years relevant experience in the maintenance and repairs of a wide range Power Plant and Utilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in brief, but comprehensive resumes to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd