Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 12 February, 2015
Deadline: 25 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is a recently established company, designed to provide integrated consulting and project management services to companies in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Industry, as well as other Power Utilities. It also has as its core objective, the design and delivery of a range of education and training programmes to meet the manpower requirements of the Power Industry.
It is now seeking for self managed candidate, with a high level of expertise and drive, as well as effective leadership skills to fill the position below:
- The appointee will have extensive senior management experience, together with the technical skills required for the repair and maintenance of Power Plants, and associated equipments, as well as a range of power utilities (Generators etc etc)
- Ideal candidates will have senior level contacts in the Power Industry as well as Corporates to facilitate the effective business development skills that will be required to source for power repairs and maintenance projects.
- He will also have high level technical and project management skills, required for ensuring the effective delivery of the services.
- Suitable candidates will be University or Polytechnic graduates of Power, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, who have not less than ten (10) years relevant experience in the maintenance and repairs of a wide range Power Plant and Utilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in brief, but comprehensive resumes to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited