Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 12 February, 2015
Deadline: 25 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is a recently established company, designed to provide integrated consulting and project management services to companies in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Industry, as well as other Power Utilities. It also has as its core objective, the design and delivery of a range of education and training programmes to meet the manpower requirements of the Power Industry.
It is now seeking for self managed candidate, with a high level of expertise and drive, as well as effective leadership skills to fill the position below:
- The appointee will have extensive senior management experience, together with the technical skills required for the repair and maintenance of Power Plants, and associated equipments, as well as a range of power utilities (Generators etc etc)
- Ideal candidates will have senior level contacts in the Power Industry as well as Corporates to facilitate the effective business development skills that will be required to source for power repairs and maintenance projects.
- He will also have high level technical and project management skills, required for ensuring the effective delivery of the services.
- Suitable candidates will be University or Polytechnic graduates of Power, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, who have not less than ten (10) years relevant experience in the maintenance and repairs of a wide range Power Plant and Utilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in brief, but comprehensive resumes to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Platinum Careers
- Country Manager at the CA Global Group
- Training and Development Officer at AIM Consultants
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Roles at Culminate Consulting
- Human Resource Lead at TheJobMag
- System/Network Administrator at AIM Consultants
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd