Jobs at Udo Udoma And Bello Osagie (Barristers And Solicitors)
Posted on: 12 February, 2015
Deadline: 19 February, 2015
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie Barristers & Solici
We invite applications from Lawyers who are interested in joining our Oil and Gas team.
Interested lawyers should apply in either of the under-listed categories:
- Lawyers with a minimum of six (6) years cognate experience in oil and gas/ commercial practice; and
- Lawyers with a minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in oil and gas/ commercial practice
- Candidates must have at least a second class upper degree from a recognised University as well as the Nigerian Law School; must be proficient in oil and gas/commercial law, and should be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications within one week from the date of this publication to:
Administration and Recruitments
Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie
St. Nicholas House (10th & 13th Floors)
Catholic Mission Street, Lagos.
Applications may also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie Barristers & Solic...Similar Jobs
- Graduate Legal Interns at My Street Lawyers
- Legal Jobs at Royal Heritage
- Senior Associate at Osibogun and Partners