Vacancy at Sijison Incorporated
Posted on: 12 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Sijison Inc. is a leading provider of IT Consulting Services including Web Development, Mobile Application, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing and Resource Staffing for small and medium scale companies. At Sijison Inc, we aim to provide our clients with cost effective yet very high quality innovative and strategic solutions.
Sijison Training is recruiting to fill the below position:
- The Training Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating training activities on our product line.
- Accountable for overall coordination of training operations of the Company
- Provides and maintains scheduling, coordinate Client Accounts
- Research, gather information, summarize and assist with Training Program delivery.
- Conduct internet Marketing, Email and SMS campaign
- Targeting and Engagement of New Client.
- Ability to use Photoshop to create banner images
- Basic Knowledge of website design
- Knowledge of Social media platform
- Responsible for scope, schedule, budget, communication and issue management.
- Support and maintain existing website applications on the training platform
- Assist in providing Administrative support as required.
- Minimum of a degree in relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in Training coordination, Computer Image and Logo Design
- Relevant experience in Internet Marketing and SEO
- Possesses good communication skills and solid interpersonal skills;
- Experience in gathering, organizing and summarizing data and documentation
- Experience in tracking and documenting task activities and deliverables.
- Must be resident in Lagos Mainland
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions