Phlemin Integrated Global Limited, trading as Phlemin Global, is a leader in the development and marketing of advanced alternative power electronic energy. Incorporated in April 2008, the company is a member of the Philly and Mools Group.
We offer the best energy solutions customized to meet any power requirement with the support of some of the largest International Renewable Energy Companies. At Phlemin Global, we ensure customers satisfaction through the best business practices, credible skills, support system and responsibility, combined with strategic and effective partnerships for the prompt delivery of customized solutions.
• Develop long and short-term business goals, objectives and targets as part of the department’s planning and budgeting process.
• Work with the Chief Executive Officer to develop visitation/activity schedule/plan to facilitate realisation of the unit target.
• Ensure the business goals, objectives and targets are met on a timely basis.
• Conduct extensive market research and intelligence gathering on customers and competitors.
• Source for clients and generate leads for sales or partnerships.
• Responsible for direct and indirect sales of the company’s products.
• Enhance the motivation of the Marketing Executives towards meeting the individual targets.
• Maintain proper records of customers’ transactions.
• Resolve customers’ complaints promptly on sales or other related transactions.
• Maintain high standards of customer service and cordial relationship with customers.
• Ensure walk-in customers enjoy excellent customer service by greeting them and helping them identify the right product that suites their needs.
• Proactively work with the technical department to grow the business by achieving excellent sales and profit target.
• Promote the company brand and endeavour to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour.
• Provide workshops, trade shows, seminars and other networking events for the business development department to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry and to meet prospects.
• A first degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
• A minimum of five (5) years cognate experience.
• A second degree will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can apply through email@example.com