Fresh Jobs at Connors Hill Consulting
Posted on: 11 February, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Connors Hill Consulting
Connors Hill Consulting, a management consulting Firm seeks a qualified individual to fill the position
- The Graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions with high visual impact.
- Must be very skilled with Graphic Designs packages like Corel draw, Illustrator, Photoshop etc
- Must be able to deliver jobs within stipulated time frame.
- The role involves interpreting and understanding the brand’s needs before making design decisions.
- The graphic designer should be able to work with briefs given to him/her by the social media executive to come up with versatile and world class designs for the brand and our social media platforms.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate designs, text and style to meet brand objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of creative and design software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- The graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time accordingly.
- BSc or HND in any discipline.
go to method of application »
- Good grasp and ability to implement accounting, audit and internal control processes and activities.
- Inventory Management.
- Tax administration and management.
- Receipt and Payment tracking.
- Financial advisory and management
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Accounting and Finance, with a 2.1
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Design and Accounting field.
- Minimum ages between 27 to 30 years.
go to method of application »
- Liase with shipping partners.
- Assist Clients with creation of mood boards.
- Handling email corresepondence.
- Update of social media platforms.
- Inventory management.
- General administration work
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in the social sciences and arts, with a 2.1.
- 23 to 28 years of age.
- A natural flair and Interest in Interior Design.
- Social media savvy.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 13th February 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Connors Hill ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- IT - Infrastructure Head at Rutotech International Limited
- Adhoc Staff (Marketing) at QRSM International Company Limited
- Travel Writer / Blogger at Universal Careers
- Current Job Placements at Kodec Connect Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
- Database Entry Officers at Willers Solutions
- Senior IT Manager/Web Developer at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Global Profilers