Current Job Announcement at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 11 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
The Corporate Segment Manager will be responsible for bringing to market Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment value propositions. This individual will work cross functionally to develop corporate segment value propositions and collaborate with multiple cross functional groups in bringing them to market.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and manage the marketing elements of the offers including naming, positioning, marketing brief development, execution, and socialization
- Collaborate with sales, training, communication, finance, and operations to ensure flawless execution of all corporate value propositions
- Ensures maximum market penetration, growth and profitability through effective implementation of corporate segment strategies
- Liaises with the Brands and Communication function to define effective channels for communicating defined/approved initiatives aimed at creating awareness in the corporate market
- Provides leadership and guidelines to team members and manages subordinates performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Ensures periodic review and update of Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment demographic profiles
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country's corporate market
- Proposes new product initiatives as well as options for convergence aimed at penetrating the corporate segment
- Makes recommendations on the design of a customer lifecycle extension plan for Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations on the development of viable market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks for Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment
- Ensures synergy across functional areas through effective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares /compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Enterprise Marketing
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Head, Enterprise Marketing.
- First degree in a relevant discipline.
- Post-graduate /professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Six (6) to Eight(8) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years experience in a supervisory role within the telecommunications industry
- Be highly focused and success driven
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess excellent communication skills(oral and written)
- Possess high levels of integrity and self-regulation
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click on search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 5 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at QuintilesIMS
- Ongoing Technology Recruitment at 25th & Staffing
- Partner Business Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Career Opportunity at Ecolab
- Career Opportunities at Human Edge Limited
- Job Openings at Dream Mesh
- Technical Manager at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria