Assists Senior Systems Engineer in the analysis and design of technology solutions. Provides technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. Participates in the Associate Program to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to perform and excel core job responsibilities. The program will provide the necessary training and mentoring to provide a firm foundation for entry into a career in the Presales organization.
• Supports the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
• Acquires knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions. Recognizes relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Participates in technical sales calls.
• Helps configure and document EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
• Participates in qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
• Attends District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
• Attends the presentation of the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC management.
• Possesses a basic understanding of product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. Computer Science, IT Engineering, Computer Engineering and any other relevant Engineering courses.
- 2 to 5 years presales experience post qualification
The below Certifications are essential.