Created in 1833, Lafarge group, headquartered in France, is the world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Located in 62 countries with 64,000 employees, Lafarge is a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses. In 2013, Lafarge posted sales of 15.1 billion euros.
• Prepare weekly Treasury Journals and send to HOA for review
• Ensure prompt reconciliation of all corporate credit and prepaid cards
• Investment Management (Roll Overs and Initiation)
• Full responsibility and participation in the financing and ensure all financing document are securely kept
• Engage banks on Treasury activities improvement
Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor and report cash balances on daily basis to the Head of Corporate Finance & Investment for decision making
• Prompt Processing of all offshore payments within 24hrs.
• Manage cash flow through FT where need be
• Manage all requests for foreign currency within the specified time line and in line with the company’s policy.
• Perform daily reconciliation of auto-stream of payment from Cash collection portal(ISW) into JDE and follow through on resolution of all exceptions within 24hours
• Confirm and Post all manual payments( outside ISW portal) on JDE
• Liaise with the Accounts Payable team and ensure all suppliers/contractors payments are prepared in line with the company’s payment terms, seek approval for all such payments and release duly approve payment to the banks.
• Coordinates between the banks and the AP team for all suppliers/bank- payment related issues and resolve within 24hours.
Essential & Desirable Skills
1) Team leadership
2) Confident and concise communicator
3) Attentive to detail
4) Patient and diplomatic
5) Good integrity and ethics;
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.