Chips Bits & Bytes Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to provide E-learning and Power Solutions (Solar & Inverter).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Chips, Bits & Bytes Ltd requires the services of a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound e-learning business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible professional selling and marketing Chips, Bits & Bytes Ltd products to new and existing customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain professional internal and external business relationships that meet company core values
- Ensure that business and commercial goals are met in line with timescales and budgets
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Launch, and work to strategically build, robust social media programs through social and professional networks (Linked-In, Twitter, YouTube etc) to foster client relationships.
- Maintain brand integrity and compliance across product lines, marketing materials and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to our brand.
- Evolve strategy to grow new customer segments presence within key vertical markets.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends.
- Studying competitors’ products and services.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Develops sales plans and forecasts.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from direct mail and other advertisements, community activities, trade shows and business seminars, and other resources.
- Works to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provides product promotion and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information and answering questions.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Communicates with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Provides Return on Investment analysis on all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Identifies new market opportunities.
- Performs extensive market research.
- Evaluates market penetration.
- Analyse marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
- Conducts secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generates reports that analyse competition and customers.
- Competitive analysis to ensure staying ahead of competitors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years progressive relevant experience.
- Demonstration of broad scope of knowledge and strong skill base, ability to multi-task, and possessing above average initiative and capacity to abstract.
- Advanced Research & Development Skills
- Good knowledge of public sector
- Strong Analytical Skill
- Very proactive
- Management and Organisational skills
- Expert negotiating skills
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Focus and thoroughness
- Professionalism and cordiality
- The capacity to work with and meet deadlines.
- Solid problem solving, and decision making capabilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and cover letters to; email@example.com
Closing Date: 24th February, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.