Vacancies in a Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 10 February, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Nigerian pharmaceutical company with unique own brands, and in cooperation with an European company with new brands, and with excellent growth prospects is interested in recruiting:
- Preferably Male, 30 - 40 years old, Pharmacist or Pharmacology degree.
- Good product knowledge, detailing skills, presentation skills, communication skills, territory management, knowledge of
medical establishments, and medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- 4-5 years as Rep, 1- 3 years as sales or territory supervisor or manager
go to method of application »
- Good science based first degree in Pharmacy, Nutrition, Pharmacology, microbiology, biological sciences etc, should be under 30 years, male or female, young, Intelligent, quick learner & forward looking.
- Experience in marketing and sales of pharmaceutical products is an added advantage.
- Medical Reps are required in Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin, Benin, PH, Enugu, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Jos.
- He/She should have proven success in the field with good experience and exposure.
Method of Application
Only qualified people to apply. Send your CV attached to your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on February 28, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited