Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: 11 February, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a global real estate company with presence in Nigeria. As part of their expansion process, they have decided to fill the position of:
- The Practice Administrator is responsible for managing all company administrative and process functions; operations, human resource, and communications.
- Provide advice to senior management on administration, human resource, and finance and communication matters.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, partners, clients and other organizations for the administration of company business.
- Prepare, update and drive relevant company policies, processes and procedures.
- Implementation of quality control.
- Responsible for dispersing information and supervising staff, which may include receptionists, and other staff employees.
- Responsible for training new hires, explaining compensation benefits and evaluating job performance.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service relations.
- Ensuring a proper filing system is in place and maintained at all times to aid easy accessibility.
- Ensuring the office is in excellent, admirable and welcoming conditions at all times.
- Maintaining the facilities and equipment including but not limited to the generators, computing products, rest room etc
- Ensure all company licenses, permits, insurance and others are in compliance.
- Oversee procurement of company and office materials.
- Help to organize and participate in internal and external meetings, workshops and other events; and ensure such meetings add value to the company
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new company personnel.
Educational Qualification and Professional Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Administration or similar field.
- Experience in Real Estate will be of added advantage.
- Maximum of 10 years of relevant work experience in operations, marketing communications, administration, business process.
Competencies and Skills Requirements:
- Strong and holistic understanding of business operations, inter relationships and dependencies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and feedback effectively. Also possess strong presentation skills.
- Creativity and problem solving skills and ability to take decisions based on accurate and timely information.
- Highest level of integrity coupled with the strong sense of urgency and result orientation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills.
- Relational; must be a bridge builder who will manage relationships across departments and functions towards corporate goals.
- Technology savvy and ability to deploy technology into business processes.
- Must be detail oriented
- Good personal brand and ability to project corporate brand.
- Should command the respect of the staff through leadership and example.
- Stay professionally detached and objective in dealings.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure; must be calm, resilient and tenacious.
- High sense of loyalty, integrity and commitment to firm.
- Mature, highly proactive, assertive and result driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated version of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Kindly indicate title of position as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Building Construction Supervisor at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Real Estate Company - Beckley Consulting
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng