Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: 11 February, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Our client is a global real estate company with presence in Nigeria. As part of their expansion process, they have decided to fill the position of:
- The Practice Administrator is responsible for managing all company administrative and process functions; operations, human resource, and communications.
- Provide advice to senior management on administration, human resource, and finance and communication matters.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, partners, clients and other organizations for the administration of company business.
- Prepare, update and drive relevant company policies, processes and procedures.
- Implementation of quality control.
- Responsible for dispersing information and supervising staff, which may include receptionists, and other staff employees.
- Responsible for training new hires, explaining compensation benefits and evaluating job performance.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service relations.
- Ensuring a proper filing system is in place and maintained at all times to aid easy accessibility.
- Ensuring the office is in excellent, admirable and welcoming conditions at all times.
- Maintaining the facilities and equipment including but not limited to the generators, computing products, rest room etc
- Ensure all company licenses, permits, insurance and others are in compliance.
- Oversee procurement of company and office materials.
- Help to organize and participate in internal and external meetings, workshops and other events; and ensure such meetings add value to the company
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new company personnel.
Educational Qualification and Professional Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Administration or similar field.
- Experience in Real Estate will be of added advantage.
- Maximum of 10 years of relevant work experience in operations, marketing communications, administration, business process.
Competencies and Skills Requirements:
- Strong and holistic understanding of business operations, inter relationships and dependencies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and feedback effectively. Also possess strong presentation skills.
- Creativity and problem solving skills and ability to take decisions based on accurate and timely information.
- Highest level of integrity coupled with the strong sense of urgency and result orientation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills.
- Relational; must be a bridge builder who will manage relationships across departments and functions towards corporate goals.
- Technology savvy and ability to deploy technology into business processes.
- Must be detail oriented
- Good personal brand and ability to project corporate brand.
- Should command the respect of the staff through leadership and example.
- Stay professionally detached and objective in dealings.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure; must be calm, resilient and tenacious.
- High sense of loyalty, integrity and commitment to firm.
- Mature, highly proactive, assertive and result driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated version of their CV to: email@example.com Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Kindly indicate title of position as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises
- Latest Jobs at Sales Craft Limited
- Latest Jobs at Portal Realties Limited
- Operations Manager at Starohic Properties Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Real Estate Firm - Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer at Tolet.com.ng
- Legal Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Head, Properties at AT&A Group Limited