Product Management Job at Terragon Group
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: 16 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Terragon Group - we pride ourselves as a new media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
- The Product Manager develops and oversees mobile initiatives that drive revenue, increase traffic, and extend customer value. Oversees the development of the Mobile roadmap.
- We seek an individual to bring, along with the passion to be part of a cutting edge team, strengths in structured and logical thinking as well as keen problem solving skills, attention to detail as well as an ability to effective resolve issues.
- Manages Mobile product roadmap to ensure alignment with vision and strategy while balancing the needs of front-line business and marketing stakeholders to meet key business objectives.
- Through customer interaction, sales and marketing feedback, and competitive analysis, identifies and evaluates product enhancements. Translates identified business needs into product and feature requirements.
- Oversees and manages current and new Mobile development initiatives.
- Manages life cycle of each initiative, beginning with the initial business analysis through to post launch performance reporting.
- Serves as the mobile product expert for the marketing, sales, and customer service teams to assist in client communications, sales and marketing materials.
- Establishes, monitors, and reports on key performance indicators (KPI’s) for mobile properties and offers.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with all areas –technology (internal/external), key users, publishing & marketing, sales, customer service, Editors and finance.
- The definition and path of the product development roadmap and consumer experience will be your charge. Product specifications and prototyping, as well as documentation of business requirements alongside mobile product management partners will also fall under your purview.
- Ensure that detailed product development documentation is effective managed for successful product deployment while having the unique opportunity to partner with technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations.
- You will collaborate with appropriate partners from within Specialty and Mobile business and operations as well as colleagues, leaders and stakeholder from across the entire enterprise including team from both IT and Shared Services to bring products to market and to identify, develop and grow business opportunities; extending pharmacy solutions across all appropriate mobile channels.
- Will support the broad portfolio of Specialty Initiatives by highlighting enhancements to existing mobile products as well as developing new capabilities or standalone pilots.
- Will help drive Go-To-Market planning to ensure successful product adoption and engagement.
- Define, analyze and communicate product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements.
- Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services.
- Gather customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics. Prioritize and deliver necessary enhancements.
- Product owner responsibilities within an agile team, specifically documenting user stories, acceptance criteria and user interface design.
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA/BS/BBA degree
- 1-3 years of experience leading product management function or project management functions, preferably in an online marketing, digital marketing, web development, capacity. May be from any functional group: Creative, Technology, Business or Production.
- Knowledge of product development and evaluation processes.
- Experience taking new products to market within a small to large organization.
- Professional Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships, with a strong attention to detail.
- Driven by a passion for success based on delivering great quality for our guests.
- Experience conducting market research, creating business plans, writing product or service specifications, creating value propositions and marketing materials.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Channel Planning and Logistics Manager at HMD Global
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng