Accounting Jobs at WFO Advisors
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized accounting engagements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification is a must.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should please send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "February, 2015-Experienced Accountants" as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime