Graphics Designers at Tosan Online
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Tosan Online
Tosan Online a shopping website for everyone in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Tosan is an ecommerce company located in the very heart of Nigeria.
- Our graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
Tosan is looking for a Graphic Designer for its:
- Social media posts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) - Daily
- Blog posts designs - Twice a week
- Email marketing blasts designs - Three times a week
- Promotional creative
- Website graphics updates - Twice a week
- Online advert designs for Google Ads, External Blogs etc.
- Other PR related designs and creative
We want a Graphic Designer that:
- Thinks creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Has a passion for quality design
- Works well with deadlines (Usually a week). We promise to avoid making short deadlines but it could happen, rarely, but be prepared.
- Is ready to work and grow with a start up company
- Can create catchy and colorful designs
- Can develop interactive design
- Must send in at least 3 previous designs completed. Applicants who do not send in this requirement will be automatically rejected.
- Access to constant internet for communication so can be based anywhere in Nigeria
- Well aware of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, and 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash. Not compulsorily all though but that will be nice.
- Will be required to produce rough drafts.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tosan OnlineSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Role at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Supermart.ng
- Sales Vacancy at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Customer Relationship Officer at an E-Commerce Firm - EZ37 Solutions
- Marketing Interns at OnKobo Cashback
- Job Opening at Jumia Nigeria
- SEO Specialists at Jumia Nigeria
- Operations Excellence Associates at Jumia Nigeria