Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the global market leader in the logistics industry with expertise in express delivery, road, air, sea freight, and supply chain to recruit business development manager- sales for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is a global market leader in the logistics industry with expertise in express delivery, road, air, sea freight, and supply chain.
- Actively hunts for new business clients and business growths within the frame work of the business plan
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Responsible for first point of sales contact with new business opportunities and builds pipeline for further follow up
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates;
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Engages clients towards fulfilling of RFI/RFP requirements
- Is able to carry and be responsible for specific budget numbers
- Increase Business Pipeline from the current volume
- Achieve 100% of Business target.
- Developing business by analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Introduce new Business verticals to expand Business footprint.
- A relevant university degree from a reputable higher institution or equivalent professional certification (CIPSMN)
- Customer Management at a senior level
- Finance/Profit & Loss Management
- Project Management
- Understanding and prior exposure to Supply Chain Industry
- Minimum 6years experience in among Freight Companies
- Knowledge of clients requirements and customers needs
- Must be able to work with and communicate to all the relevant stakeholders
- Management of people processes and systems
- Knowledge on Labour law and Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Industry/sector knowledge
- Establishing and implementing business strategies, plans and objectives
- Operational Management knowledge
- Problem solving and decision making skills including the ability to think laterally whilst offering creative solutions
- Commercial awareness and numeracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Able to efficiently and effectively handle shifting and multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Capable of performing in very highly pressurised environment
- Very good working knowledge of MS Suites Packages.
- Negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Fluent in English Language (written and spoken) and good report writing skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale