Vacancy in an e-Commerce Company via Adexen
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational e-commerce company with a mission to build leading online marketplaces in emerging markets to recruit a marketing manager for its operations in Nigeria.
This position is based in Lagos- Nigeria.
- Generate traffic through different marketing channels (TVC, Radio, PR and Online advertising).
- Ensure that the site is adapted to the local audience and maintain a high quality.
- Develop and execute quarterly and monthly advertising plans to generate traffic on budget.
- Manage the advertising and media buying agencies that handle your campaigns.
- Work with the product team and the Online Marketing Manager on specific traffic and localization projects.
- Maintaining up-to-date of the industry developments
- A relevant university degree in business, or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years of marketing/business development experience in Nigeria.
- Extensive advertising experience, in both the production and media buying (i.e. TVC, Radio, PR and Online advertising).
- Experience in leading high-budget marketing campaigns.
- Proven capabilities of undertaking complex project planning and management.
- Strong leadership & negotiation skills, including excellent cross-departmental coordination, project management, and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to stay goal-oriented and willing to tackle large amounts of detailed work.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Analytical and strategic thinking with a good pragmatic approach
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Operations Assistant at Jay Osbie
- Software Developer (PHP) at Supermart.ng
- Shipping/Logistics Officer at Obeezi
- Program Lead, Product Quality at Jumia Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Keeba Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at ZeroFinance Nigeria
- Customer Care Agents at an Online Mall - HYT Nigeria
- E-commerce Business Manager at Afrimall.ng