Our client provides customers with world class supply chain/ freight / haulage/courier services. As a result of growth, there exists vacancy for the role of a receptionist with secretarial experience.
The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company; Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; Secretarial duties; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties:
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Listening and Communication skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organizational skills
• Computer/IT skills
• Confidentiality skills
• Prioriterizing skills priority
• Flexibility/adaptability skills
• Self-motivated & efficient
• Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
• Customer service orientation
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and Sales Management
• Minimum of 4-6 years marketing/sales experience
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Good project management skills
• Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
• Ability to manage a campaign budget
• Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
• Good communications skills
• Strong organisation skills
• Energetic and goal driven
• Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
• Creative and innovative.
• Good attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-driven and interdependent
• Strong and friendly personality
• Maintain a self-development program
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Ref attached’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened.
Application closes 20th February, 2015.