Current Vacancy at Catena Agency Limited
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: 11 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Catena Agency Limited
Catena Agency Limited, a studying abroad consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Provide professional and high quality hardware maintenance support services for the daily operations of the UNIX / Linux-based Servers, Backup Systems, Workstations, other Network devices and associated Peripherals.
- Effectively diagnose systems faults before carrying out repairs and also have the ability to test comprehensively repaired systems.
- Shall repair or recommend for replacement any faulty equipment
- Update the Incident Management software with the correct status information of the requests received.
- Regularly monitor the equipment in order to detect failing parts and components and immediately report potential problems to the representative in order to have the appropriate maintenance carried out on the equipment.
- Shall carry out corrective measures after due approvals from the representative within the agreed SLA in accordance with Service Request.
- Keep Equipment downtimes at a minimum, regular preventive maintenance of all Equipment in the Equipment list shall be carried out in accordance to Manufacturer's recommendation on actions and schedule.
- Shall provide schedules outlining all Equipment with their corresponding preventive maintenance intervals. The interval will depend on the Equipment.
- Shall use a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) available in any Service Management tool provided
- Shall carry out physical inventory of the Equipment quarterly.
- Shall label Equipment and their connections with identification number and other information.
- Shall also perform Equipment installations / configurations and hardware upgrades.
- Shall update the asset management software after installation or upgrade.
- Shall provide Weekly and monthly Report which shall include the List of all outstanding incidents, problems and their history, and list of all resolved incidents, problems and their history
- Have the ability to interface appropriately with other support teams and administrators in troubleshooting and diagnosing faults on equipment.
Qualification and Experience
- He/She must have a recognised B.Sc or HND qualification in Electrical Electronics or Computer Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant hardware maintenance preferably in an oil and gas Company.
- He/She must be versatile in working with these operating systems (Windows 2003,2008, Linux RHEL, & UNIX Solaris) and other relevant systems (EMC Networker Backup Software, IBM and Oracle Tape Library).
- Experience in SUN (StorageTek & SPARC), Network Appliances (NetApp file servers, Brocade switches) , HP/Compaq, IBM, DELL servers and workstations.
- Manufacturer's certification or proof of training on all major equipment / platform is a major criteria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Catena Agency LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Warehouse/Logistics Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Strategy Associate at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Finance & Admin Manager at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo