Team Leader, Card Operations at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 8 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
This position is responsible for the functional daily management of Credit Card and Debit card Programs and operational processes.
- The ideal candidate will maintain excellence in quality of service levels and overall client experience while ensuring that the card programs adheres to bank policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all Group and Country policies, Code of Conduct and consistency in execution, and to ensure that statutory regulations and laws as a Corporate body are met and satisfied.
- Ensure day to day operating compliance with all relevant local and global regulatory requirements and industry best practice
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Single Point of Contact for all card related Operational Issues
- Responsible for the day to day operations of Credit and Debit Card Programs, includingclient on-boarding, client service and settlement.
- Implementation of Credit/Debit Card Operations policies and procedures, including coordination with Lending operations and account services during product onboarding
- Accountable for risk assessments, risk mitigation processes and audits associated with the card products.
- Record keeping of rewards program and associated accruals.
- Maintain quality oversight over GSSC on outsourced card operations services
- Ensure effective settlement/accounting for card transactions
- Manage the dispute/chargeback process for local and international transactions.
- Management of all card suspense and Nostro accounts ensuring items are within designated life span
- Ensures inquiries and complaints are handled satisfactorily within specified time frame
Qualifications & Skills
- Good level of understanding of operations and technology
- Results driven with strategic qualities
- High degree of responsibility and integrity
- Strong business management skills (entrepreneurship), with demonstrable track record in a dynamic environment
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
- Excellent communication capability
- Ability to work within a country and global multi-function, multi-discipline team environment with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Change agent
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Graduate Business Development Intern at PayConnect
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Microfinance Institution - Self Reliance Economic Advancement Programme (SEAP)
- Jobs at Citycode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Latest Jobs at XpatFunds
- Career Opportunities at Meristem Securities
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings