IT Officer at Pathfinder International (PI)
Posted on: 8 December, 2011
Deadline: 20 December, 2011
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Pathfinder International
Pathfinder International (PI) seeks a Country Representative to manage and increase visibility and funding for PI programs In Nigeria and Ghana. The Country Representative prominently positions Pathfinder as a leader in the field of newborn care, HIV & AIDS, Adolescents, Systems Strengthening, and Community Outreach and as a successful partner in the development and cost effective implementation of USG and private funded programs. S/he works closely with Pathfinder International's in-country and Headquarters staff to conceptualize and plan program development activities, diversify funding resources, and build on country and international best practices. The Country Representative also provides strategic leadership and managerial oversight of the administrative, programmatic, technical, financial and operational aspects of Pathfinder International's Nigeria and Ghana Programs. S/he ensures that program objectives are met, all activities are responsive to the needs of the host country, and the program continues to advance and play a key role in contributing to Pathfinder International's development within Nigeria and Ghana.
IT Officer, Abuja Office.
Master's degree In public health, social sciences or related field; minimum of 10 years of experience managing mid-large scale donor funded reproductive health projects in developing and transitioning countries including operations and financial management; proven record of successful fundraising from diverse public and private sources, strong business development expertise, including proposal writing and negotiation skills; proven experience working with a variety of donors including USAID, multi-laterals, bi-laterals and US foundations; demonstrated experience in successfully fulfilling performance objectives, Including the timely implementation and reporting of donor-funded program activities; and willingness and ability to travel in-country up to 25% time and occasionally to the US Headquarters depending upon project needs.
Summary Job responsibilities
LAN Operations' Perform and/or assists with installation of hardware, cabling and disk operating systems software. Network interface cards, monitors, hard disks, power supplies for the cable concentrator, as well as all option cards for the cable concentrator.
Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems. Resolves user-reported problems using advanced troubleshooting skills and any available tools, following laid down procedures and policies. Provides users with network IDs, creates user directories on the network, and sets up the correct access rights to network files and directories.
Maintain inventory of all Pathfinder International related items including hardware, software, training materials, reference books and manuals, supplies, and spare parts. Maintains a database of computer hardware equipment and their serial numbers.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering is required.
- Minimum of four years progressively responsible experience Computer Operations, Programming, Network Operations, or Maintenance and Repair or a combination of all is required.
- Ability to manage, operate, repair and maintain the Pathfinder International PC/LAN and PC hardware, software and applications; use of MS DOS, Windows 2003/2008 environments, and MS Exchange and work on issues involving LAN connectivity including the installation of systems and troubleshooting LAN/Ethernet related problems is required.
Please visit the Employment section of our website at http://www.pathfind.org/employment.
OR Send your CV and Capability Statement to: email@example.com
Application deadline: December 20,2011
We are proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pathfinder InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions
- Latest Job Opening at General Electric (GE)
- NYSC Corper at Prodeus Technologies
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)