Vacancy at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: 5 March, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder 'Michael Ojeme'. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
- The Candidate will be responsible for selling and supporting the Company's products; Focusing on customers with high value strategic growth opportunity.
- The Senior Account Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Retains and profitably grows Company's sales volume and profitability through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Selling company's product to both current and prospective buyers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Develop various strategies to drive sales to meet target.
- Create and develop a good customer base.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with Clients.
- Account and revenue generation.
- Manage both existing and potential Clients.
- Inform Clients of all promotional deals, new products and updates.
- Correspond professionally with foreign counterpart.
- Provide and maintain timely and accurate market intelligent reports on pricing, sales and activities of competitors.
- A graduate from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:2 division.
- Candidate must have a natural science background (Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering etc).
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in a business-to-business large/strategic customer section.
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
Method of Application
Qualification and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Procurement and Sourcing Analyst at Maersk Line
- Assistant Project Managers at a Global Shipping and Logistics Company - Fosad Consulting
- Professional Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Regional Account Manager at American AirSea Cargo
- Jobs at Parcel Line Logistics
- Accounting Jobs at Josepdam Port Services (JPS)
- Warehouse Manager at The Afriglobal Group