Vacancy at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: 5 March, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder 'Michael Ojeme'. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
- The Candidate will be responsible for selling and supporting the Company's products; Focusing on customers with high value strategic growth opportunity.
- The Senior Account Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Retains and profitably grows Company's sales volume and profitability through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Selling company's product to both current and prospective buyers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Develop various strategies to drive sales to meet target.
- Create and develop a good customer base.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with Clients.
- Account and revenue generation.
- Manage both existing and potential Clients.
- Inform Clients of all promotional deals, new products and updates.
- Correspond professionally with foreign counterpart.
- Provide and maintain timely and accurate market intelligent reports on pricing, sales and activities of competitors.
- A graduate from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:2 division.
- Candidate must have a natural science background (Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering etc).
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in a business-to-business large/strategic customer section.
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
Method of Application
Qualification and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accountant at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Senior Drilling Engineer at Goldfish Offshore and Logistics Services Limited
- French-Speaking Tax Analyst Recruitment at Maersk Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Export Food Processing Company Limited
- Professional Drivers at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Chief Security Officer at Impex Worldwide Inc
- Project Sourcing Manager, Nigeria at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited