Job Vacancy at Pharmanews Limited
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Pharmanews Limited
Pharmanews Limited is a health care publishing, training and consultancy firm, positioned to ensure consistent improvements in the quality of pharmaceutical and health care services through publishing and training.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments
- Design training programmes and manage training workshops
- Prepare and control operational budgets; plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company
- Develop operation policies and ensure their adequate execution
- Plan and support sales and marketing activities
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity
- Minimum of Bachelors in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- A post graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Computer literacy
- Managerial experience
- Age: 25-40 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pharmanews LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruiting for Finance Lead, SSA
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ