Executive Recruitment at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) - We are currently recruiting a Chief Operating Officer (COO) on behalf of a client
- Plan, coordinate, and control the daily operations of the company
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented
- Strategic planning, execution, deal-making and value creation and enhancement for the company.
- Direct and manage staff members as well as technical staff and contractors.
- Manage the processes in planning, developing, reviewing, presenting, and monitoring the capital and operating budgets.
- Serve as liaison with business and community leaders to gain resources and develop recommendations for operating and financial directions.
- Responsible for the development, design, operation, and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the organization’s products
- Provide leadership and oversight for all operational functions.
- Contribute to strategic decisions as a member of the organization’s leadership team
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
- Provide clear leadership, promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organization’s values
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented and conducted within the framework agreed to by the Board.
Qualification and Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of a First degree, an MBA would be an advantage
- At least 10 years post qualification working experience, 5 of which must been at a top management level of a reputable business organization.
- Demonstrated high level capability or substantial experience in successfully overseeing the operations of a company.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Graduate Client Service Representatives at The Zone Park
- Sales Executives at Smart Partners Consulting
- Site Engineer at HReade Limited
- Video Editor at AIM Group Limited
- Admin/ Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Warehouse Coordinator at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Marketing Executives at a Wine and Beverage Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- HR/Admin Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited