Executive Recruitment at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) - We are currently recruiting a Chief Operating Officer (COO) on behalf of a client
- Plan, coordinate, and control the daily operations of the company
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented
- Strategic planning, execution, deal-making and value creation and enhancement for the company.
- Direct and manage staff members as well as technical staff and contractors.
- Manage the processes in planning, developing, reviewing, presenting, and monitoring the capital and operating budgets.
- Serve as liaison with business and community leaders to gain resources and develop recommendations for operating and financial directions.
- Responsible for the development, design, operation, and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the organization’s products
- Provide leadership and oversight for all operational functions.
- Contribute to strategic decisions as a member of the organization’s leadership team
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
- Provide clear leadership, promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organization’s values
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented and conducted within the framework agreed to by the Board.
Qualification and Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of a First degree, an MBA would be an advantage
- At least 10 years post qualification working experience, 5 of which must been at a top management level of a reputable business organization.
- Demonstrated high level capability or substantial experience in successfully overseeing the operations of a company.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime