Executive Recruitment at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) - We are currently recruiting a Chief Operating Officer (COO) on behalf of a client
- Plan, coordinate, and control the daily operations of the company
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented
- Strategic planning, execution, deal-making and value creation and enhancement for the company.
- Direct and manage staff members as well as technical staff and contractors.
- Manage the processes in planning, developing, reviewing, presenting, and monitoring the capital and operating budgets.
- Serve as liaison with business and community leaders to gain resources and develop recommendations for operating and financial directions.
- Responsible for the development, design, operation, and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the organization’s products
- Provide leadership and oversight for all operational functions.
- Contribute to strategic decisions as a member of the organization’s leadership team
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
- Provide clear leadership, promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organization’s values
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented and conducted within the framework agreed to by the Board.
Qualification and Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of a First degree, an MBA would be an advantage
- At least 10 years post qualification working experience, 5 of which must been at a top management level of a reputable business organization.
- Demonstrated high level capability or substantial experience in successfully overseeing the operations of a company.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters