Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
The Travel Consultant is responsible for selling travel packages and creating destination packages for customers.
• Booking and selling competitive travel packages to suit the holiday needs of the client
• Manage customers travel request through phone or e-mail
• Offer sales advice on topmost travel destinations to suit customers enquiries
• Build and maintain effective customer relationship
• Other duties as outlined by Line Manager
Skills and Requirements
• Good proficiency and navigation skills around a PC - including the internet
• Excellent keyboard skills - as they usually have to input data into a system
• Good telephone manners
• Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
• Ability to work well in a team
• A good first degree or its equivalent in any discipline
• Certificate in Amadeus is required
• Ability to use Amadeus GDS application proficiently
• Possession of 1-2 years working experience in an IATA recognised travel agency
• Good written and oral communication skills
Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with subject " Travel Consultant - Ibadan "
Please do not apply if you are not qualified.