VolunteerCorps Nigeria Internship Programme 2015
Posted on: 6 February, 2015
Deadline: 15 February, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at VolunteerCorps
VolunteerCorps is a voluntary organisation established in 1992 with a mission is to contribute significantly to socio-economic development by promoting voluntary services. VolunteerCorps is dedicated to building the next generation of leaders in Nigeria through its various programmes on Education, Health, Environment and Volunteerism.
VolunteerCorps is recruiting for:
- In pursuit of this mandate the VolunteerCorps Generation-Next Internship Programme offers a 6 – 12 months internship programme to young Nigerians at the start of their professional careers seeking work experience in VolunteerCorps focus areas. Interns will provide assistance and development to the core programs and administrative functions of the organization which provides an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in non-profit operations.
- University degree; Detail-oriented, able to follow directions, and take initiative when needed; Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints; Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details,
- Solid desk-based research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Internships with VolunteerCorps are not paid, but offer valuable hands-on experience. However, interns will be given a monthly sustenance allowance.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VolunteerCorpsSimilar Jobs
- Coordination and Camp Management Officers at the UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- Grants and Compliance Advisors at Oxfam Nigeria
- Consultants - Statistician at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Drivers at The Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Fresh Jobs at Save the Children
- Project Manager (Food Assistance) at ZOA Relief
- Volunteer Grant Resource Officers at Ashoka Nigeria
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)