VolunteerCorps Nigeria Internship Programme 2015
Posted on: 6 February, 2015
Deadline: 15 February, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at VolunteerCorps
VolunteerCorps is a voluntary organisation established in 1992 with a mission is to contribute significantly to socio-economic development by promoting voluntary services. VolunteerCorps is dedicated to building the next generation of leaders in Nigeria through its various programmes on Education, Health, Environment and Volunteerism.
VolunteerCorps is recruiting for:
- In pursuit of this mandate the VolunteerCorps Generation-Next Internship Programme offers a 6 – 12 months internship programme to young Nigerians at the start of their professional careers seeking work experience in VolunteerCorps focus areas. Interns will provide assistance and development to the core programs and administrative functions of the organization which provides an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in non-profit operations.
- University degree; Detail-oriented, able to follow directions, and take initiative when needed; Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints; Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details,
- Solid desk-based research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Internships with VolunteerCorps are not paid, but offer valuable hands-on experience. However, interns will be given a monthly sustenance allowance.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VolunteerCorpsSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at the Institute of Credit Administration
- Security and Logistics Manager at Education Development Center
- Consultant - Social Safety Net Mechanisms at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Consultants at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- HR Coordinator at Solidarites International (SI)
- Panagora Group Latest Recuitment
- Team Lead at ACDI/VOCA Nigeria
- Procurement and Logistics Manager at FHI 360