Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is currently seeking for an experienced, energetic, enthusiastic generous and compassionate FEMALE for the position of a Care Giver. The objective of this role is to provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors / juniors to remain either in their homes or institutional environment
As a CARE GIVER, you provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors / juniors to remain in their homes.
These services generally fall under three categories:
• Home Helper
• Personal Care
Companionship services are those that stimulate, encourage and assist an individual.
• An individual must possess the minimum education, experience and skills to perform the primary and secondary responsibilities the job requirements.
• Work experience in a similar role
Additional qualifications include:
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
• Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
• Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Ability to drive or take public transportation to client locations
FEMALE applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position, click here