EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We remain focused on helping our clients navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service to all our clients on a consistent basis.
• Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree In Related Engineering Field With At Least 25 Years Of Experience; • Experience Should Be Broad-based And Include Exposure To The Generation And Transmission Function As Well As Holding A Senior Position In The Distribution Function. Technical Competencies • Project Management Behavioral Competencies • Strategic Thinking Skills • Coordination Skills • Commercial Insight • Openness To Change
• Monitor the overall activities of the Commercial Services Department – Managing maximum demand customers. Revenue & Performance monitoring for all categories of customers. • Assist the CEO/ MD in setting the strategic direction for IKEDC with the objective of meeting organizational vision, mission and objectives. Formulates, develops the divisional strategy and ensures alignment with the overall corporate strategy • Prepare the annual business plans and operating and capital expenditure budgets for the department, ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all activities. • Monitors expenditure against approved levels on a regular basis and investigates and justifies significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control. • Establish and builds relationship with customers and periodically organizes customer focus meetings • Conceptualize and introduce value added customer services for all categories of customers • Work with the team for maintaining highest level of customer relationship with IKEDC key accounts. • Develop and maintain effective communications with new and existing customers, amend/ Review / negotiate contracts with the existing consumers • Execute Bulk Supply agreements with the Centralized Bulk consumers • Lead and coach the team to enable them to present a consistent approach to customers and prospects. • Develop and direct the implementation of commercial policies, identify new market opportunities, to ensure the effective development and promotion of the company’s services and achievement of its business objectives • Supervise the Revenue and Performance monitoring activities carried out for all categories of consumers and provide strategic MIS to the management to take decisions • Performance monitoring of the departments on a monthly basis and provide data on KPIs to the Corporate Monitoring Group • Monitor department’s performance through Key Performance Measures. • Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department • Identify training needs of officials and liaise with the HR department to develop appropriate development and remedial interventions to address skills and knowledge gaps • Other Administrative responsibilities • Carry out any other duties as requested by the MD/ CEO and/ Head Department of the company
• Extensive And Demonstrated Experience In Corporate Finance, Must Be Able To State Project S That He Or She Has Worked On • Minimum Of 5 Year Experience In Corporate Finance In An ‘A’ Listed Firm • Minimum Of A Master Degree In Finance Or Related Field From A Recognised Institution • International Education Or Work Experience Is An Added Advantage • Strong Financial Background With A CFA ( Certified Financial Analyst) Certification • Five To Seven Years Post Schooling Experience • MBA A Must • Must Be Able To Travel At Short Notice• Must Be Able To Raise Money For Projects • Strong Knowledge Of The Financial World, The International Investment World And The Private Equity World • Must Be Able To Understand Bonds, Both How To Issue Bonds And How To Invest In Bonds. Must Have An Understanding Of Who Are The Bond Investors And Why Are They Investing • Must Be Able To Understand Why Businesses Fail
TASKS A) STRATEGIC SUPPORT INITIATIVES
Duties include but not limited to: • Support the strategic turnaround of businesses in difficult business situation or adverse market conditions; • Facilitate the growth of clients from Small and medium into big mega businesses; • Provision of strategic advice to a diverse range of clients and supporting client’s commercial strategies; • Support the expansion of businesses into global markets and national niche markets; • Stimulating the expansion of businesses using the franchise model as a strategy for growth; • Partner with Governments in meeting their goals by developing their small and medium business sectors on the National or state level; • Support special programs and projects of the Federal Government to develop the Micro, Small and medium segment of the economy including the National Council on Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, the Central Bank, the Nigeria content development and monitoring board, Nigeria Export Promotion Council e.t.c.; • Support the development of Entrepreneurs in nations around Africa using creative strategies that identify and provide all entrepreneurs need to succeed; • Develop partnerships for the development of Entrepreneurs across Africa (These partners will include financial partners and investors, training partners, and other partners that have goals of developing entrepreneurs in Nigeria and across Africa);
B) OPERATIONAL INITIATIVES
Duties include but not limited to: • Participation in all phases of the transaction lifecycle including the identification, assessment, due diligence, negotiations, legal and closing; • Preparation of operational and financial models for clients projects incorporating tax planning objectives; • Preparation of funding reports for banks; • Preparation of tender documents, proposals and presentations; • Preparation of valuations of companies and properties; • Manage financial planning and clients, investors relations; • Prepare and maintain financial forecasts in consultation with the Executive Director and team leaders (including the annual budget and the medium term business plan); • Manage relationships with clients and support the Executive Director in designing and implementing appropriate financing tools clients and investors; • Design appropriate financial due diligence procedures for clients projects and perform financial assessment of these projects; • Manage financial monitoring and reporting; • Ensure efficient financial monitoring and reporting (including monitoring expenses and revenues, reviewing and upgrading existing procedures, ensuring production of appropriate financial reports for internal and external clients); • Ensure high quality accounting (including overseeing day to day accounting, managing the year-end audit process); • Organize and prepare audit and finance committees meetings; • Develop and manage human resources procedures; • Support team leaders in relation to recruitment processes and human resources matters;
• Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data. • English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. • Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications. • Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications. • Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process. • Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. • Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• At ease in working in a small structured, start-up-type, where tasks and responsibilities are quite dynamic • Able to operate in a multicultural environment • Strategic Thinker • High level of autonomy at work, yet with profound team-spirit • Adaptive, Patient, resilient and flexible • Pro-active and solutions oriented • Fast learning and high reactivity • Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. • Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. • Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. • Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. • English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. SKILLS • Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. • Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. • Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience. • Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively. • Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. • Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. • Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one. • Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems. • Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making. • Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
• Financial analysis software • Information retrieval or search software • Spreadsheet software
• Minimum 5 Year Experience In Managing Top-notch Events / Training Sessions / Workshops For ‘A’ Listed Firms/clients. • Basic Degree Should Be In One Of The Social Sciences, Or Law, A Second Degree In Business (MBA) Or Finance Or Law A Plus. • Use Of Project Management Soft-ware Is Essential • Excellent Writing And Public Speaking Skills • Ability To Travel At Short Notice
•Researching markets to identify opportunities for events and developing an annual events calendar; •Preparing an annual training calendar for all training sessions planned as open enrolment; •Preparing training schedule and proposals for embedded training with partners and customers; •Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets); •Selling training courses to corporate, public and private clients, by identifying potential customers from our data base as well as from the public. •Developing, and managing a budget; •Liaising with all stakeholders (i.e. delegates, management, partners, speakers, suppliers etc.) to ascertain their precise event requirements; •Coordinating the facilitation of all training programs •Coordinate the marketing and PR to promote the event; •Liaising with partners and designers to create a brand for the event and organising the production of e-receipts, posters, catalogues and sales brochures, plus news and social media coverage; •Managing the sales process to all stake holders (Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners etc.); •Identifying and securing speakers or special guests; •Preparing delegate packs and papers; •Securing and booking a suitable venue or location; •Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to; •Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations; •Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire; •Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings; •Organising facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media; •Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly; •Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently; •Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders); •Managing the client data base and overseeing post-event management (this may include sending of thank-you notes to facilitators and speakers, updating all social media accounts like twitter, facebook etc); •Design and management of a social media campaign for the entire group as well as for each training session or each conference or event; •Handling the publicity and marketing of all events, especially doing radio and TV interviews, press releases etc; WORK ACTIVITY •Communicating with supervisors, peers, or subordinates and communicating with persons outside organisation •Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships •Getting information •Interacting with computers •Organising, planning, and prioritizing work •Working directly with the public •Thinking creatively •Estimating the quantifiable characteristics of products, events, or information KNOWLEDGE •Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. •Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. •Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. •Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. •English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. SKILLS •Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. •Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively. •Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. •Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. •Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others. •Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. •Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people. •Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. •Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one. •Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organisations to make improvements or take corrective action.
•Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. •Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. •Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. •Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. •Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person. •Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you. •Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. •Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem. •Fluency of Ideas — The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity). •Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
•Laptop computers •Public address (PA) systems •Two way radios •Videoconferencing systems and equipment •Database user interface and query software •Project management software
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.