The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following position:
Development in 1550m water depth includes a spread moored large size FPSO of 240 POB associated to an offloading calm buoy, 2 productions loops connecting six subsea manifold with 22 production wells and 3 injection lines connecting 21 water injection wells. A 20km gas export line ties in to Akpo export pipeline to Amenam.
Production is 200 kBPD of oil, 456 kBPD of water and 4,6 Mm3/d of gas export. First oil is planned 2017. The SPS EPC Contract has been signed in January 2013.
The management of the Egina integrated project is located in Lagos
The “SPS Delivery Progress Reporting Engineer” will be in charge of all schedules and reporting issues dealing
with the Delivery of SPS equipment. She/He will be responsible for providing support to the SPS Delivery Manager and Package Controls Manager to ensure identification, tracking and follow-up of delivery activities. Responsibilities will comprise the following
• To Consolidate and collect procurement, manufacturing and fabrication progress data from SPS Contractor and the SPS Package Leads based in Kongsberg, Dunfermline, Lagos, Singapore and Malaysia.
• To liaise with SPS Planning Engineer to compile data into a project dashboard and weekly report for the SPS Package Management Team. The dashboard will show procurement, manufacturing progress data for each work package / main products.
• Focus on the package delivery schedule and identify at all times any area of concern (critical path, clashes, early start, interfaces). Ensure availability at all times of updated and accurate package scheduling, planning and progress reporting documentation.
• Provide assistance to the SPS Delivery Manager (day-to-day) based in Kongsberg.
• To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
• To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
• To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
• To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
• To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
• In doubt to ask questions to gain clarification.
• To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
Throughout project phases she/he will be supported in above tasks by a delivery team. As part of her/his day-to- day tasks she/he will ensure the liaison and coordination of the project delivery team and SPS Planner and reporting engineer. She/He will report directly to the SPS Package Control Manager and Provide assistance to the SPS Delivery Manager.
• Qualification: The ideal candidate will be graduated with a BSc in engineering that relates to industry at large and preferably to Petroleum industry activities (such as Mechanical Engineering, Ocean & Subsea Engineering); certified copy of diploma with grade shall be provided; his education will have been complemented by professional trainings during his past professional experience. Pending professional experience, candidate a Bachelors Degree (BSc) in Engineering will be also given consideration for the position.
• The candidate will have 10 years experience in the industry (although preferably with practice of Oil & Gas industry for offshore and subsea works) as project planner with responsibilities including procurement and fabrication experience; she/he will also have very good knowledge of PMBOK standard.
• Mobility: placement is primarily in Kongsberg, Norway with the potential for international trips.
• Language: English fluent.
• Good level of computer literacy
• Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices
• Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6)
• Needs to be conversant in project progress reporting and the use of excel spreadsheets
• Flexibility with a proactive attitude and willingness to get the SERVICE done, High general PC skills, Good communication skills, high reliance on self-sufficiency, motivation and planning, and enthusiasm.
• Previous experience within a project planning and knowledge of the subsea offshore industry.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.