New Recruitment Offer at Citibank
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at CITIBANK
Wherever people come together to imagine something, create something, build something, we're there to help make it real. For over 200 years. Around the world.
Drawing on our global experience and 200-year history, Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with innovative banking solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Our goal is to deliver products and services that exceed expectations and help customers confidently achieve their goals today and in the future.
- The principal purpose of the position is to facilitate a focused and orderly interface between the Public Sector, Infrastructure, Telecoms and other Corporate, Commercial and Industrial customers (PSIT/CCI) and all the product and service groups in order to maximize revenues from customer relationships.
- Managing Citibank relationships in the Public Sector, Infrastructure, Telecoms and other Corporate, Commercial and Industrial names ; and marketing and converting new target market names.
- Ensure that the unit revenue goals are met
- Develop and implement continuous (independent and joint) calling programs and interactions/discussions with assigned accounts and on prospective clients to create a continuous flow of incremental business opportunities.
- Credit process initiation, including proposal preparation, loan administration and remedial action as required.
- Negotiation of loan/credit terms and conditions, pricing determination for various products, closing of transactions and follow up after sales.
- Responsible jointly with Risk / analyst for annual credit review of all assigned relationships credit.
- Responsible for initial and interim credit review of assigned relationships
- Design and sell, in conjunction with product managers, solutions that meet customers’ particular needs.
- Work closely with Citiservice in providing account management and customer service to key customers.
- Responsible for achieving revenue goals from assigned relationships in the most cost effective manner.
- Maintain asset quality to avoid delinquent or impaired asset portfolio.
- Ensure timely renewal of CADDs and maintain zero CADD expiry.
- Assist the PSIT Head and Corporate Bank Head with business, risk, compliance and control reports and monitoring.
- Minimum of a first degree
- 10 years work experience
- Minimum continuous credit and financial analysis experience of 4 years or relevant experience from other areas of the bank or other companies.
- Customer management and negotiation skills
- Origination and execution skills
- Strong knowledge of Citigroup credit policy
- Ability to recognize and exploit business opportunities
- Analytical skills
- Understanding the impact of constant regulatory changes on customers businesses and in converting them to business opportunities
- Ability to optimally coordinate the activities of the different units within the bank in order to deliver good quality service to the customer.
- Designing strategies and products to enable Citibank stay ahead of competition
- Ability to convince customers to adhere to high compliance/ethical standards of Citibank for transaction processing in a non-compliant environment.
- Problem loan recognition capability
- Strong Risk Knowledge and application will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable client management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including listening)
- Strong leadership skills/potential
- Organizational savvy.
- Gain experience of a mature business coverage area in one of the largest financial institutions in the world
- Expand and broaden understanding in diverse sectors and geographies (Telecoms, Metals and Mines, Industrial, Chemicals).
- Benefit from interaction with diverse business and Industry teams.
- People, change and resource management; cross functional and multi-skill challenges
- Career progression potential into higher Business management for the right individual
- A BSc/ BA degree.
- An MBA or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CITIBANKSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Manager - Payroll Lending at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- CitiBank Nigeria Recruiting for Unit Head, Local Corporates
- Compliance Officer at Gruene Capital Limited - Greengates Group Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head of Digital Channels & Ecosystems at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Treasury and Investment at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc