Vacancy at B. Adedipe Associates Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
B. Adedipe Associates - Our Client, a reputable and forward looking Asset Management Firm in Nigeria, is seeking the services of a seasoned and versatile professional to fill the position of:
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Good First Degree (B.Sc./HND) in any of Social, Management or Pure Sciences (minimum of 2.2) and a Masters degree (preferably MBA).
- Professional qualifications e.g. ACA or ACIB
- Minimum of 15 years post graduate experience, with the last 10 years in management roles, preferably in the finance and capital market sectors.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills
- Excellent writing, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in contemporary word and data processing software
- Not more than 50 years.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics