Our mission at Nextzon is to help entrepreneurs build and transform businesses for phenomenal success. Our intent is to leverage Africa's emerging markets, rising growth, value creation opportunities, latent entrepreneurial talent and overall innovative drive for the creation of wealth for all our stake holders as well as add value to the Nigerian economy through the creation of jobs. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
Anticipated opportunities in the market place require that we add suitable persons to fill the underlisted position:
Ref Code: NEX-PRINCIPAL-001
Roles / Duties
At this job level, candidates are expected to perform the underlisted roles / duties:
- Provide day to day leadership to project teams.
- Provide technical support for project origination and execution.
- Guide research and analysis efforts.
- Manage existing clients and build relationships with new clients.
- Create simple business cases and financial models.
- Obtain and share knowledge resources to enhance team performance.
- A first degree: minimum of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable and recognized Academic Institution.
- A second degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc. will be an added advantage
- Ideal candidates should possess at least 4 years relevant hands-on experience in consulting or related field.
- Experience in consulting and specific subject matter expertise is mandatory
- Candidates should be highly computer literate
- Candidates should be highly numerate.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please send their resumes, quoting the reference number of the position of interest to: email@example.com
- Our preferred candidates must be willing and prepared to travel extensively within Nigeria, as required.
- In your CV, kindly include your contact address (Not P.O. Box please) as well as your functional e-mail address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
Nextzon Business Services Limited - We build successful organizations.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale