Job at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 30 March, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus Magazine- Africa’s No. 1 Teenage Magazine, currently has vacant positions for qualified persons. Our operations allow our employees to work from different locations in Nigeria and Africa in general while maintaining corporate standards. E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Represents RubyPlus Africa within business area in the South South Zone – Cross River, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, and Rivers State
- Coordinates the marketing and distribution of RubyPlus Magazine across Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, and Abia State
- Showcases and promotes RubyPlus Magazine at schools, institutions, government parastatals/agencies, private and corporate organizations in the zone
- Sources and manages adverts for RubyPlus Magazine in the zone.
- Sources for teen/youth events and news stories in the zone
- Sources for talented teenagers to be projected by Rubyplus magazine in the zone
- Manages all Rubyplus Africa's events in the zone
- Oversees the development of marketing and sales plans and forecast in the zone
- Monitor zonal sales and advise Management on methods of improving performance
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Company
- Analytical and Research skills
- Comprehensive Treasury skills
- Oral and written Communication skills
- Conceptual skills
- A minimum of a first degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the Subject of mail.
- All applicants must be resident in Port Harcourt only.
- Successful candidate must be willing and ready to travel at the latest notice.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E-Jay Prime Atlantic LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist at Maxima Productions Company
- Security Men at a Leading National Newspaper
- Head Of Human Resource at MultiChoice
- Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station
- Music Teacher at Orpheus Company Limited
- Graduate Web Developer Trainee Recruitment at KJK.COM.NG
- Psychologist at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Media Jobs at Concise News