Job Offer at THINK360
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
THINK360 is a specialist provider of world class learning solutions including recruitment services, executive learning programs and international educational advisory services to individuals and organizations that want to stay ahead in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Think360 is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Primary duties involve the development and support of software applications using a combination of Adobe Flex
- Proficiency in development with yii PHP framework
- Mobile application development skills using native SDKs on Android and apple devices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree in any related discipline
- 3+ years experience creating Adobe Flex applications
- Familiar with MySQL
- Quick learner with sharp aptitude for software development
- Familiarity with open source frameworks and libraries such as jQuery.
- Preferred choice of age ( 22-28 years).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, fresh graduates with strong and adept passion for programming can also apply.
- Candidates with required and appreciable skills set have the advantage to further re-negotiate their remuneration.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates