Job Offer at THINK360
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at THINK360
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
THINK360 is a specialist provider of world class learning solutions including recruitment services, executive learning programs and international educational advisory services to individuals and organizations that want to stay ahead in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Think360 is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Primary duties involve the development and support of software applications using a combination of Adobe Flex
- Proficiency in development with yii PHP framework
- Mobile application development skills using native SDKs on Android and apple devices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree in any related discipline
- 3+ years experience creating Adobe Flex applications
- Familiar with MySQL
- Quick learner with sharp aptitude for software development
- Familiarity with open source frameworks and libraries such as jQuery.
- Preferred choice of age ( 22-28 years).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, fresh graduates with strong and adept passion for programming can also apply.
- Candidates with required and appreciable skills set have the advantage to further re-negotiate their remuneration.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about THINK360Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at NetPro International Limited
- Manager, Regional SME Sales at Mactay Consulting
- Partner Relations Manager at PorkMoney
- Digital Marketer at Lyrics.com.ng
- Manager, Demand Management at MTN Nigeria
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi