Job Offer at THINK360
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at THINK360
THINK360 is a specialist provider of world class learning solutions including recruitment services, executive learning programs and international educational advisory services to individuals and organizations that want to stay ahead in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Think360 is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Primary duties involve the development and support of software applications using a combination of Adobe Flex
- Proficiency in development with yii PHP framework
- Mobile application development skills using native SDKs on Android and apple devices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree in any related discipline
- 3+ years experience creating Adobe Flex applications
- Familiar with MySQL
- Quick learner with sharp aptitude for software development
- Familiarity with open source frameworks and libraries such as jQuery.
- Preferred choice of age ( 22-28 years).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, fresh graduates with strong and adept passion for programming can also apply.
- Candidates with required and appreciable skills set have the advantage to further re-negotiate their remuneration.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about THINK360Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria