Job in a Multinational Company via Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales of manufactured goods, especially automobiles and pharmaceutical products to recruit a service manager (Trucks) for its operations in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is a multinational company engaged in the sales of manufactured goods, especially automobiles and pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure accurate invoicing, estimating and job costing of all work performed by service department.
- To ensure workshop premises, company vehicles, equipment and other assets are controlled and used effectively.
- To ensure all sub-contracted services and materials purchased are controlled and are of a suitable standard and sold at a profit.
- To improve the quality of customer service and retention by adequate communication, improved technical skills and effective management.
- To utilize all personnel and means to ensure that the customer is completely informed at all times about all costs, additional work and work in progress relating to the repairs and service of the customers’ vehicle.
- To ensure all service department estimates are submitted to customers as they are required and a record is kept of all estimates supplied to customers.
- To ensure all service department Invoices are submitted to customers on collection of all vehicles.
- Ensure all outstanding debts are collected expeditiously. Drawing up, communicating and archiving all internal/ accounting documents.
- Establish training programme in conjunction with the aftersales manager and technical advisor to regularly update technical staff.
- Establish adequate safety and security procedures to protect customers and company property and company personnel.
- Check all workshop equipment’s are in a safe working condition and suitable condition accuracy for diagnosis.
- Monitoring equipment maintenance plans/ tooling inventory.
- Administer warranty policy in conjunction with the Warranty officer in the best interests of dealership, manufacturer and customer.
- Monitor all Department warranty claim submissions and requisite credits and take action as required.
- Maintaining and achieving all the warranty documents.
- Ensure correct maintenance and safe operation of tools and equipment by all service department staff, service literature and other materials in the service department.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses as per management accounts for the service department.
- Participate in developing and deploying Quality procedures.
- Participate in developing and deploying staff performance incentives.
- Participate in developing and deploying in Service Marketing activities.
- B.Eng degree in any relevant discipline in engineering
- Minimum of at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Technical and engineering qualifications with knowledge and experience from Automobile Industry.
- Have some knowledge of the mechanical workings of trucks
- Ability to control clerical work, administration, organisation, systems and financial matters, leadership ability
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices.
- Skills, experience and knowledge of modern business methods and financial control.
- Good leadership skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1